Even the author thinks his own long chapters counts as two. “I’m too lazy today to split it so this counts as two chapters.” – 乱世狂刀
Page 2 of 34
Sorry about Cucumber strip’s rant guys. We are really trying our kanye best here but sometimes finding translators as hard working and committed as Cucumber Strips is difficult so I can see why it is a bit annoying when we get comments that underplay our efforts. Udon is currently enrolled in one of the best business programs in the country and is really busy so I wouldn’t blame him either. We had tried earlier to find more help but between all our lives and such, as well as working on the site, we don’t really have much time to invest in expanding and managing more people.
Sorry about the slow releases but if anyone wants to help translate chapters for HTK, don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] The slowest step in our process currently is the first chinese to english translation, so we really only need some helpers for that.
There might be more coming tonight if Udon comes through for us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*k let me clear up the clear up: i want to thank all of you guys that appreciate our work, we really wouldn’t have made this far without you guys. This message is just directly towards those that left some rude and unnecessary comments for the past few months ever since Udon dropped HTK and I had to juggle my time translating two novels at the same time while studying full time in university
This is Cucumber Strips, and let me just clear a few things up.
- Last chapter counted as 2 because it is 4k words long, the length of two long chapters put together. So no matter how you look at it, it’s two chapters worth
- We are volunteers, who are supported by our donors. If you didn’t donate, i don’t think you have the right to ask for anything
- HTK is Udon’s project, not mine. GDN is currently being sponsored by Qidian per chapter, so I think i’m already being nice enough to pass on the opportunity to earn more money on GDN just to translate HTK.
- Btw, Qidian is already hiring translators to translate Qidian novels, and since HTK isn’t one of them, I don’t know if there are any other translators like us that is willing to translate regular chapters for free when they can translate a Qidian novel and get paid
- GDN is less popular, and I personally like HTK more as well. But that doesn’t mean you get to disrespect GDN and ignore its fans and be selfish as fk just demanding what you want, especially when you are not paying jack shit to read it